This is where you will find everything you need to add great haptics to your Android applications using our Haptic Development Platform. We have prepared tools and documentation specifically tailored for you, in order to make haptics easy and rewarding to integrate.
Here’s a brief summary of what you’ll find on this site.
- Haptic SDK: Download tools to integrate haptics into your app.
- Dev Guide: API description, tutorials and design guides. Start here to understand the Haptic SDK
- Reference: HTML reference for the Haptic API
- Resources: Sample code, contributed examples, developer forum
- TouchSense® Phones: While the Haptic SDK is optimized to work on all Android 2.1 or higher handsets, the effects are best experienced on a handset with Immersion's TouchSense embedded technology. View this page to see the latest TouchSense handsets in the market.
We’re glad that you’re here to explore haptics. Let us know how we could improve this site further by posting feedback on our Forum.
If you'd like to stay up to date on our Haptic SDK news, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, our Blog or join our mailing list by filling out the form to your right.
The latest information on the Haptic Development Platform...